What, with Valentine’s Day coming up at the weekend, it’s kinda lucky our dating pals at We Heart Tokyo have an extra special free deal going on until Feb. 15, isn’t it?
It’s all pretty self-explanatory once you hit the site, but new members choosing the VIP option (it’s not free, but it is well worth the small charge) get a ton of free months tacked on as a bonus. Naturally, all the core features remain totally free of charge.
The best option looks like the 12-month membership, which gets automatically doubled to two years – not to be sniffed at, IMHO.
If you need convincing of the worth of our site and the massive database of members in every country it brings with it, here are a few numbers:
1. Over 1,500,000 registered members.
2. Waaaay more than 700,000 photos.
3. More than 300,000 emails exchanged by members every month.
4. Live chat with online members.
5. Advanced search right down to the city level. Redheads in Tokyo? Potheads in East Hampton? You got it. Seriously - it’s amazing how well this feature works. Sure beats the hell out of FaceBook any day.
Oh, and there’s no marketing crap with WHT - just real people living real lives, many of them near you right now.
Don’t just take our word for it - go see for yourself; you won’t regret it
Add a comment | More DWT | Get a cool job in Japan! | Follow us on Twitter